Houston Gold Exchange is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Houston Gold Exchange takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Houston Gold Exchange:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Houston Gold Exchange is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Houston Gold Exchange. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Houston Gold Exchange:
- Phone: +1 281 531 0700
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 12513 Westheimer Rd. Houston, TX
- Postal address: 77077
We try to respond to feedback within 5 – 7 Business Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Houston Gold Exchange is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Current Web browsers including last 3 major versions and current Mobile operating systems no older than 5 years
Houston Gold Exchange is not compatible with:
- Web browsers older than 3 major versions and Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Houston Gold Exchange relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Houston Gold Exchange assessed the accessibility of Houston Gold Exchange by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Houston Gold Exchange
This statement was created on January 25, 2019